Friday, October 15, 2010

choir

lol... I had a great time singing in choir for our next project which will fall on next Thursday night. The project is called The Tawau Project which is a charity concert where jazz band and other performances will be held! aww... I look forward for that weyh!

It's fun singing in choir where we sing and dance together in group! haha... I had lotsa fun just now during the practice! Even the prof. was having fun!

My seniors are the nicest people to talk to! LOL.... I love talking with them. haha... FUN is the only word that I could describe!!!

Am soooo looking forward for next week's performance.

ouhh yea, Dr Yumi, my keyboard class leturer told me that I can enter recital. She say for those who didn't make it or didn't enter projek seni can perform one song either in memory or with score on stage. I was shocked and of course happy to hear that. I hope I could make this through! Dr Yumi said, U must enter! haha... This phrase pushes me! :))

Btw, My cello is not here yet. supposedly I can get it by tomorrow. but, too bad the cello is there, but without the bow. so... tak boleh ambik la. sigh... I've gotto wait for another few more days. apala...

No comments: