Thursday, October 7, 2010

H-U-R-T

First of all, I must emphasis that this is not an emo post. LOL... I've been playing bass for quite some time and today is my first guitar lesson with Mr.Ong. It was last minute decision for having a guitar class.

Well, I was at the piano centre practicing piano, and my mind thought of asking the clerk whether they provide guitar lesson or not. The clerk brought me to see the teacher right away. lol.. I was shocked. macam tu la my first guitar lesson starts. haha... *short story ends fast, isn't?*

It was kinda fun learning under him. He's a good guitar teacher. :). blisters all over my first three fingers both right and left hand. :'(....

Though its pain, but for me, its worth it. :))

In the mean time, I've been hitting the books ever since.... err.. idk when!! haha.... been coping with everything well now. :)

No comments: