Friday, August 13, 2010

13-08-2010

Mua's birthday! Dr. Yumi's class was canceled earlier today and i was superb happy! cuz no quiz for today! LOL..... I spent my day surfing FACEBOOK. cuz i've got over a hundred NOTIFICATIONS! lol.. for the first time in my life, i've got tat many notifications in a day! haha... love my friends who painted my wall so nicely! :)))

Then, a friend told me that she's coming to pick me up at 11am. So i get myself dressed at 10.45am and waited for her. Turns out, my coursemates come knocking at my door and suprised me with a birthday cake! awww....aren't they lovely?? thanks a million for that! loves!!! ♥♥

I went for Sushi king for dinner with him just now. I had the nicest sushi meal ever after 5 weeks here!!!! gosh.. can u imagine me eating cafe food for like 5 weeks?! arhhh....

Well, I had a great day!!! LOVE everyone around me! *hugs*

No comments: