Sunday, September 19, 2010

Back for good! :)

I'm back after my last post in this blog of mine. well, I wasn't in the mood to blog recently cuz of some stuff going on. Exams and assignments are the main obstruction! *blame them*

I'm back in penang again after 2 weeks raya break. I spent lovely time with my family in penang, KL, Ipoh and most of all KEMAMAN! LOL... bro is back from Japan for a month, I only got to spend 2 weeks with him. Well, I guess i've gotto wait next year again! :)

I'm currently sleeping a night at my aunt's house in penang. I just got down from plane and I'm so so so tired but i don't feel like sleeping yet. *weird huh*??

I miss mummy and daddy right after i wave goodbye at them today at kuantan airport. I nearly cry when I saw mummy and daddy waiving at me. I quickly walked myself to the waiting area so that they won't see me in tears.

It was my first experience sitting plane alone from Kuantan-KL-Penang. Cool experience btw!! Tho its tiring finding my gate in KLIA, but it was fun exploring those gates by myself! haha....

Settled down in penang now. Gonna start class this coming Monday. Excited?! never!! cuz every class here seems to be like "exam class". I'd try to enjoy those classes tho! :)

Till then. :)

No comments: