Thursday, September 23, 2010

A rotten apple inside.

Class started and assignments are piling up ever since the first day I got back. pheww... luckily I got to Finnish up the drama & theater report in time! Thank God!

Mr Johan, my music history teacher won't be giving lectures anymore. Instead, Dr Razak will be handling over his class. I love Mr Johan's class, cuz i'd learn alot of things from him other than learning history of music. And he's so C-U-T-E when he's lecturing in front of the class!!! *Faints*

Life had been kinda lazy for me ever since I got back here. I admit that I don't really practice piano now due to some personal reasons. sighh...

Nowadays, I'm scare to talk to anyone. I don't know why. I'm scare to approach to talk to my friends even though they're my classmates. I miss the laugh, the excitment, the joy and most of all, the sharings.

Books and I-touch becam my new best friend recently. I try my very best to show the best of myself infront of everybody where I smile and I laugh with them. But, in the inside, I'm truely sad/lonely/SAD. Yeah, I hate to admit that I'm all alone in uni. :(..

More or less, this feeling affected me myself. I've never been so ALONE in my whole entire life. In the past, where ever or whenever I go, Teng teng would be by my side. I felt like i'm a rotten apple. idk why.

I cried so badly for that particular incident where I am all alone. I cried cuz i'm so damn scare to be alone. I skipped lunch everyday cuz i don't know whom i can eat with!! My eyes hurt last few days as I've never been so down until I met this incident.


For you, if u're reading this. please do tell me why and what happened? Its been a month plus since I last talk with u. I tried to approach u, but it seems that u tried to avoid every step I take. And now, I'm scare to talk to u cuz I felt like i'm a pest to u. I am Scare of u.

I have to admit that I can't survive without friends.

No comments: