Thursday, August 5, 2010

soon to be... PANDA!

chak!!! panda coming thruuu!! @@
Woke up as early as 6.45am just to get myself ready for convo. It all started 03.08.2010. Woke up reluctantly then practically dragged myself to the toilet!
...
.....
........
I saw alot of graduates who's graduating this year. I'm so happy for them when I saw their parents wore and tidy up their "gown". lol.... USM's "graduate gown" is purple which I think its nice! LOL.....
...
....
......
...........
Me, myself dressed in black!!! All black from head to toe! Just to sing the two pathetic songs which I'll be doing it for 9, i repeat!! 9 friggin' times!!!
..
....
.......
..........
..................
Well, I manage to watch medic students graduate! I envyyy them.. There're tears inside my eyes when I saw them, cuz I wanted to do med so much, but i can't. :'(....
....
Well, Guess i'm gonna excel in my music course, eh?! I will!!!!!!
...
......
.........
...........
Mua, currently preparing 3 songs for the coming audition. Pray hard for me peeps!!! I hope i can do it in time!!! :))))
Bro is coming back from Japan this 16th of August! I just can't wait for him to come back! Its been a year since I last met him! wonder how FAT is he now! LOL....
Hmm.... 13th is coming, but i don't feel like counting down days to that day. Cuz i just can't "feel" it this year! :'(......can anyone lighten it up for me? :(

No comments: