Monday, August 9, 2010

A-L-O-N-E

Suddenly, I felt like i'm all alone in this world. I felt left out because of that tiny incident that happened earlier today.

I started my day, looking at morning msg which makes me smile the whole day. But, things get worse when i forgot to bring my BM book out from my room. sigh.... my pedagogy class was from 11.30am till 1.00pm, Dr Jason let us out around 1.15pm. I rushed back to my room just to get the pathetic BM book. My next tutorial class is at 2pm. I skipped lunch due to some reasons. sigh...

GASTRIC pain comes when I only had biscuits in my stomach. :'(... I was too tired to talk to anyone as i'm in pain. sigh.. tutorial class was from 2-3pm. Then 3pm is the "ultimate" BM class( the cause of skipping lunch). sigh.... I did my essay in superb fast speed and got myself out of the class and straight back to my room! gosh.. The pain wasn't there anymore during BM class, cuz its been too long....

Thinking back of the pain.... I only had tomyam for dinner last night, plus skipping breakfast and lunch.. GASTRIC... sigh... I swear to GOD that i never ever will eat tom yam again!! :'(((

I started my birthday week as described above! sad, huh?? :'(.. I HATE MONDAYS!! cuz its the busiest day of my week! :(((

No comments: