Thursday, August 12, 2010

I think

I'm gonna get a birthday cake myself and blow candles alone in my room. :(
.....
.....
.......
...........
.................

Yu, qian, teng, dian, mei, ang, billy, yi po, fern, hui ling & loon. I miss u guys so much. I miss the feeling of counting down till our own birthday! Every year, when it reaches August, I'd go to everyone's book and write down my own birthday or even stuff a piece of paper in their pencil case. But, I can't do it here.

We only knew each other for barely a month. I tried to mix, but it seemed to be FAILED. After that day, I know that "true friends and best friends" never exist here. Sad case, huh?? I've done my part well. I'll try to be alone from now on. I'll try to isolate from others. I'll never want what happened last two year to be happened again. :(.. It takes me forever to think about the cause! sigh....

I had gastric twice this week. I suffered! :'(... I hate quizes from keyboard class cuz i'm always out of tempo. :(... I hate doing rythm with prof every wednesday cuz he always give alot of questions/assignments if we can't do it correctly! :(

I do wish 3 years here will pass in a blink of eye! :(

No comments: