Friday, July 23, 2010

When I'm superb homesick!!

The first webcam-ing session with ms Ooi Rue-Wen. She is mua's coursemate/bestie around campus(i admit a bully her alot). lol.... She's fun/cute/silly/talk-A-tive/bossy/caring/crazy and most of all she wants to know everything!! She's really fun to be with! not to forget all of my friends over here, I am thrilled & blessed to have them as a part of my without family life. :'(
The first webcam-ing session with ms Ooi Rue-Wen.
awww.. the serious face

lol.... the poser! :)))


Credits to ms Ooi Rue-Wen who buys me chocolates!! XOXOXOXO!!

...
.......
..............
.....................
I went through my camera this afternoon and I just couldn't control my tears dropping when I saw pictures of me n my family and this video. I miss them so badly. :'(

She was the first baby girl that I talked with in my dad's kindergarten. She runs towards me every morning when she sees me. She gives me chocolates cuz she knows I love eating her chocolate bun. She's the cutest baby i've ever seen in my life. She speaks good english as her sister speaks with American slang. I love huging her everytime I saw her. I miss her alot! :'(

I miss everyone out there.

Qian, if u're reading this, I wanna tell you that everytime i listen to 21 guns, u were the first one in my mind. Everytime I go to McDonalds, I'd recall back the time when we were havin exam ( yi po, hui ling, qian.)

:'(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won forget your choclates...:))

Catherinisme... said...

yay! thanks babe! XOXOX

Anonymous said...

welcome...mai sad liao..

Catherinisme... said...

got ur chocolates sure won't be sad liao de.. :)