Thursday, July 22, 2010

Homesick.

yeah, for the first time i'm my blog, i'm telling you guys that I miss home so badly. I wasn't in a mood of anything except blogging! sigh.... I planned to go to Ipoh since my aunt is there, but then, when Dr Jason said that we need to finnish up till chapter 4 for music in childhood book(which is like 100 pages long), I was STUNNED & SPEECHLESS. Cuz my weekend plan is ruinned! sigh... totally RUINNED!!

Well, maybe I just need to buckle up my studies a lil' bit. Pop quizes for Dr Yumi and Dr Jason's class is coming up and i'm shooo not prepared!! I need to practice chords for Dr Yumi's class and memorize 100 pages of music in childhood for Dr Jason's class! BAD CHOICE OF COURSE, eh?? But, I think, other courses would be as busy as me tho. (I'll take this as a challenge, btw)

Speaking about homesick, I'm so envy of my frens whose house is in penang and perak. Cuz they get to go home for like every weekends. :'(... I miss my family the most. I miss talking to my mum, tho we talk thru phone for like every single day! but, its different from talking face to face!! I miss my grandma's cooking!! I don't get to drink her soup everyday like i used to do when I was home for the past 6 months! :'(..... most of all, I miss all the NAGINGs from my grandma, my mum and my dad! gosh.... I should have let them NAG me everyday when I was home! :(.

As for USM, i'm trying to adapt to chasing for buses, running to class and hunting for food life! LOL... It may sound tiring, but, its actually a very good experience for everyone! ouh yea, I hate doing LAUNDRY! ughh.... it takes me for like an hour to finnish up the pile of clothes! ewww... I seriously HATE it!

Lastly, I WISH I OWN A PRIVATE PLANE!
.
..
...
.......
..............

Ignore the smile, cuz there was a security guard, asking me to get down! LOL




We took pictures on stage ILLEGALLY! LOL......




Rachel& Mua. I learn alot from her.



The bunch of new friends that I made for the past 2 weeks. They are great! :)



PS : am gonna upload more pics later. :)






No comments: