Friday, July 16, 2010

The new place that I'd call my home for the next 3 years. :)

4th July was the day that I stepped into this Uni for my very second time! It was also the day that I stepped into the "room" that I'll be seeing/sleeping/studying for the next 3 years ( probably will be moving out next sem!).

In short, Lectures and Seniors are superb good! lol... Seniors helped us so much during our orientation week. They took care of us like we were their little sisters and brothers! aww... BIG APPLAUSE TO THEM!!!

My very first lecture was lectured by Dr. Yumi Yoshita. yeah, She is a Japanese. The very first impression for me about her was, CUTE! haha.. cuz the way she makes us laugh seeing her giggling, shaking and dancing! lol... She's just wayyy tooo funny!! But then, her spoken English is a little bit difficult to understand. Me myself have to squint my eyes when I listen.

hmm.... All of my lectures were educated from all over the world. Some were from Paris, UK as well as the States! ewww.... so envy!! haha....

A bunch of new friends that I knew since orientation colours my "miserable" life here. lol.. well, picture tells a thousand words!! let them show u the story! haha.....

okay, I'm a little bit lazy to post them up now, cuz i've got tonnessss of assignments! haha.. my very first presentation is this coming monday!! WISH ME LUCKS PEEPS!!

No comments: