Wednesday, July 28, 2010

classes......

Classes in university felt more to exams for me! I have to go through pop-quizzes every time I go for class. U can imagine how stressful it is for me before i enter every class and how relieve I am after class! LOL.. but still, i'm trying to adapt with it. I'm trying to enjoy Vocal & Keyboard class. :). Each vocal & keyboard class there will be quizzes. goshh..... How I HATE those quizes!! But somehow, I love playing new songs and learning how to recognize chords! :).. Dr Yumi is a great lecturer cuz the way she speaks makes everyone laugh!!

Our school of arts will be having this "malam Seni" thingy, first year(juniors) aka us, will be performing! lol... we'll be singing "heal the world" originally by Micheal Jackson! hmm.. okay, before performing that thingy, We're asked to go(walk) to USM museum(idk where is it). damn.. I HATE walking in USM!! cuz a fren of mine said i'm much darker already! omg! tak per... breakfast n lunch r provided! :)

I enjoyed making new friends and eating everywhere in USM! lol.... cafeteria here are not that bad, but, my hostel's cafe is the worst among all! haha...

bro is coming back from japan on the 16th of Aug! I can't wait for him to come back with my gaga earphone!! arhhhhh... I can't wait for it to be in my hands!! cuz cuz cuz I've been craving for that since last year! haha...

I love Mr Johan's class cuz he gives us ALOT of information in 2 hours time! haha... He's a GREAT lecturer!! He's my music Technology lecturer!! :)



The gaga EARPHONE!!! YAY!!!




Till then, I'll be updating my life over here always!

No comments: