Tuesday, July 27, 2010

chocolates (27/7/2010)


ignore my mouth! lol.. middle= kah hui aka cheryl, with tounge=rachel. lol...

I love eating chocolates whenever i'm sad, stress or angry. lol... this is the one of the factors where i gain all those FATS! :PPPP...




Thanks to Rue-Wen who always buy chocolates for me whenever she's back from Taiping!! aww.. she's such a nice girl, right? lol...




ouh well, things are going well here in usm. Dr Jason's class is cancelled for the next two weeks! lol... everyone in my class is thrilled to hear this good news! cuz there'll be no pop-quizes for these two weeks! HURRAYYY!!! :)))...




We went out for breakfast early this morning. He waited for me cuz i woke up late. :)... I was suprised by him. He gave me a treble clef "thingy" which idk where he get it from. well, I was smilling the whole morning. :).




planned to go for mc D for dinner, but it didn't worked out, cuz he was busy with his stuff, ended up, NASI GORENG again! duhhhh...

27/7/2010... xoxo! :)


No comments: