Saturday, March 20, 2010

Especially for YOU!!!!

Sui Teng's post in her blog is full of her NEW boyfie's thingy!! gosh.... full of them!!! full of IMY and ILY!! lol....

U didn't answer when i call ur cell!!!

U didn't reply when i NUDGED u!!!!!!!

U didn't reply either when i TEXTED u!!!!!!!!!!

Teng arh.... sigh....

I miss u larh teng... where r u?? :(

I miss talking with u!! i miss walking with u!! i miss being the shortest among the all!! i miss bitc-ing with u!! i miss whispering with u in front of teacher!! i miss our conversation!! i miss talking with u by writing on a piece of ppr(in front of teacher)!!!! i miss u Bitch-ing all the crap about me(in front of me)- those things that you hate me!!! MOST of all, i miss u!! :(












Ps : u better give me a call when u see this post!! :(
PS : i hate u already!! :'(
ps : IM daniel tan who is busy with his reports!!

No comments: