Wednesday, March 24, 2010

:)

Once i felt in love with a guy who is one yr younger than me. I remember me and my friends always take a peek outside of his classroom. He was my favourite History teacher's son. LAWL!! I remember the first time i talked to him!! gosh... how could i ever forget!!?? haha..... I talked to him when we entered drama competition. A friend of mine(whom he knows i lyke him) introduced me to him.

Thinking of those silly stuff we did during high school makes me smile endlessly. Those are the best memories i've ever had!! THEY are irreplaceable!

I miss those days.

I miss my friends who currently studying in uni now...


Its been ages since i last talk with my primary mates! I had a long "tea session" with them last month. We kept each other up to date of what we were doing past present and in the future! They are the best!!

Well, i think i'm crapping here, cuz i'm blogging....... idk, what am i writing tho!! yeah... friends are forever!



PS : SAM is getting married!! he's the first among us to get married!! *cheers*

No comments: