Wednesday, March 10, 2010

第一个!!

哈哈。。。这是我第一个华语post! 这个post要讲什么呢

omg!! i'm so sorry!! i seriously couldn't post an article full of chinese words!! argh... I can speak, but i can barely type!! :(



wow.... its been 2 weeks since my result was out tat terrifying thursday! haha.... I've done with my uni application stuff as well as my research on private uni! yay!!


hmm... i had a fairly nice day today. Uncle jimmy and aunty celine came to Kemaman this afternoon where they travelled all the way from KL to cameron and to kemaman. They put up a night at camerons before they came here today. Well, of course we went for lunch and chat for quite some time and then uncle jimmy showed us his new GPS. LOL.... Dad used uncle jim's GPS thingy to get home!! sounds like my dad is lost in kemaman!! haha....




看来我这次的华语postwork!
*omg!! what is the word for success in chinese??!! 下一次我会努力的!I promise!! haha.....





Ps : i planned to write this whole post in chinese word. :(

PS : i sounded so 香焦

No comments: