Wednesday, March 31, 2010

bump into!!

GAWD!!! guessssss wat?!?!?! I bumped into a guy who annoys/disturbs/make fun of me/(I hate him) guy this afternoon!!!

I was driving back home as usual after piano class. I stopped to look out for cars before i make a right turn. And then!! VOILA!!! A guy who is kinda cute ( Korean looking guy) riding a scooter, Stopped in front of me!! I mean it!! RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!! I was STUNNED and it took me awhile to recall who the hell is this JERK!!! GAWD!!!!

He smiled at me. ( okay, i admit, his smile melts my heart FOR AWHILE)

Then, he just drove away like that. He kept me thinking for the whole afternoon. My mind was full of our childhood memories after that incident!!

LOL... I remember I was only 10 and he was 12, he kept pestering me by poking me, insult me and scolding me. And and and the best part is!!! I remember i told my dad about how he annoys/disturbs me everyday!!! hahaha.... My dad scolded him and after the scolding, everything stops!!!


Well, childhood memories seriously makes me smile whenever I think back.... till then... :)

No comments: