Thursday, March 4, 2010

Australia.

Mum asked me something really weird this morning which i've never had that thought ever that it would actually come out from my mum's mouth! LOL...


Mum : Now, i tell u something, u can either go for A levels in Taylors and then go to Australia and continue your studies or you can do medicine course locally.

Me : Huh?!?! Aussie?! seriously?!?!

Mum : yea, i saw the australia education ad in the ppr just now.



okay....It sounds sooooo weird, cuz my mum would never let me study abroad. hmmm.... well, my mum did called the IDP office ( office who is in charge of the aussie edu ) this morning. And, result is, the fees is kinda high there.

Thus i can only think of studying abroad after i'm done with my degree!! :)...



PS : praying hard for local Uni application.

No comments: