Saturday, July 18, 2009

you...

you were my best friend since i knew you.
you were there when i was sad.

.......

We used to have lotsa talkings whenever we were together.
.......
But,
Everything seems to changed 360 degrees.
....
I wouldn't dare go near you.
I wouldn't dare talk with you anymore.
......
Cuz of the weird feelings inside my heart.
Cuz what happened last year.
Cuz don't know what makes us apart.
....
seriously,
I can't forget of what had happened last year.
I felt so innocent.
....
Now,
I felt like running away from you whenever i see you.
I felt like hiding myself from seeing you.
I don't know what should i do.
....
.......
..........
Today,
We are far apart each other,
We can't be as close as we used to last time.
......
....
..
The feelings are far way too weird for me!!

....................

Anyway,
I know that i can't turn back time to get back there.
I know that things won't be the same again even if i tried my best to fix them back.
.....
So,
We should live our life to the fullest!
Appreciate what we have now!
Never look back of our past!
But!!
Learn from our mistakes we've done before.


P.S : I do miss the time....
P..S.S : Waiting for bro to come back on thursday!!

No comments: