Saturday, July 11, 2009

lately.

Lately, I've been studying so hard for chemistry, especially organic chemistry. But those mechanism just don't seems like going into my "memory stick". I ought to revise again and again and again for the same mechanism!!
...............
..............
.......................

Alkenes, Benzenes, Methylbenzenes, Haloalkanes and Hydroxy compounds are seriously driving me crazy!!!

sigh.....

How am i gonna strive for at least 3.5cgpa??

Biology is at least better than chemistry. They at least "willing" to enter my "memory stick"!! But, population genetics and all those stuff about genes and DNA are making my head right round!! I had to do lotsa exercise on that chaps!!

I've been doing Math exercises too lately... differentiation and integration!! they're fun when i get those answers correct, but they're torturing me when i couldn't get the answer!! I'll just scribble the whole foolscape paper with numbers & symbols!! Oh GOD!! help me!!!

Trials is on the 4th of Sept!! i'm so gonna fight with it!!!

No comments: