Friday, July 10, 2009

I had enough!!!!

sometimes life isn't as smooth as a boat saling on the sea. there were ups and downs whenever one wants to be success.
..
I've seen and learnt so much from ppl's attitude.
..
They backstabbed you when they hate you. They ignored you when they feel doing so.
..
I'm sick of people backstabbing each other!
I'm tired of people talking bad about each other!
And
what i hate the most is someone who treated me like i'm nobody!
I felt like i'm used!!
..
Hell yeah!! i'm talking about you!! cuz i really cannot stand the attitude u gave me!!
...
.......
..............
For me,
Friends aren't for backstabbing, They're there for you to lean on and to share your thoughts and others.
Thanks to someone who made our relationship apart!
Thanks to him that i wouldn't dare to talk to you.
What i did was to help him.
But,
What i get at last??
She say i jaga tepi kain orang!! She say i couldn't even solve my prob then wanna kacau ppl's prob!
I really couldn't understand what issit about!!
What i want to do is help him through his relationship, and what he did to me at last??!!
Told her everything i said!!
please lar...
She's my best friend, and you just make our relationship apart.
I really had enough!
I will never care about you and your things.
I will only do my part.
I will never talk with you again!
never again......
...
........
Thanks to you,
I cannot live my normal life again.
you keep coming into my mind refreshing that moment!
Thanks!!

No comments: