Saturday, July 4, 2009

I'm tired...

He's a nice guy everyone says.
...
He did breakfast for me every morning.
...
He's there for me always.
...
But today,
...
I'm totally exhausted with everything.
...
I got no more strength to ask him to do anything anymore.
...
I cannot expect him to change anymore.
...
I'm way too tired with everything right now.
...
I wish i could just stop everything and restart.
...
sometimes,
...
I just cannot bear with the "unperfectness" in him.
...
I just cannot stand to scold him so that he could change.
...
But now,
...
I'm too tired asking him to change.
...
I really hate,
...
Broken promises from him.
...
now,
...
I'll just let things pass n go away.
...
I'll just put it as one of the best memories i had.
...
......
..........
...............
The moment we were together,
...
The moment where we don't argue,
...
The moment when we share our foods together,
...
The moment i had my first bite on ur fried rice,
...
The moment we went into the cinema,
...
The moment we sat beside the beach chilling together,
...
I just miss all those moments.
...
I really do miss them.

No comments: