Wednesday, February 17, 2010

stuck!

I'm currently in ipoh!

Well, My parents n my sister went back this morning while me, who slept late end up here, in ipoh!! haha.. But then, i'll be going back to kuantan tmrw with my aunt and grandma and then will be going back to kemaman the next day!



Hmm... I just can't wait to go back there cuz i'll be meeting up with some old friends there! haha.. its been years since i last met up with them! haha... 5/6 years ago i suppose??


Its the fourth day and i can feel the boring-ness of cny already! haha... i've been kinda busy since the first day of cny, i went to lumut and pantai for relative visiting! gosh.. i think this is the hottest cny i've ever gone through!! Ipoh, lumut and pantai are HOT!!! 36 degrees i think.


Today, i suppose to be in kl for one day shopping spree with my mum, but then, something happened last night where my uncle and his family met an accident in Taiping. My dad rush there to see him. So, Shopping plan cancelled!! MEANSSSS!!!!! MY POPPY @ COACH'S GONE!!! :(....

I've gotto wait for another month to get it!

I can't wait to go back and get things started!! haha...

My plan :

1. Go back
2. get some rest
3. diet plan(jog everyday and learn to play tennis)
4. Wait for result
5. Apply for U!!!


Ps : I M Daniel.

No comments: