Friday, February 5, 2010

1 pair!

Well, I got this pair of long pants last year from my mum. I want it so much cuz i wanna wear that for my ballet practice. Frankly, I love this pants really much!!

Hell one day!!! I practically spent a night at my aunt's place and left my pants there. I didn't expect her to wear it until one day!! I went to her studio and see her wearing it!!! Damn her hips is much more bigger than mine and she's wearing MY PANTS!! My heart sank when i saw my baby pants expand!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN!!!!!!!

Well, i'm really furious now!! Cuz this morning i texted my aunt, telling her to return my pants. But, she replied asking me to give her my PANTS!!!! i was like wat?!?!?! THAT IS MY FAVOURITE PANTS!! HOW ON EARTH AM I GOING TO GIVE IT TO YOU!!! She replied, saying, I'll give u my pink one!!

Damn!!! that moment, i was thinking, pink one?? wat?? my pants is black!! and its limited ed!!! Its totally different from what u've got!! and FYI!! my mum buy it just for me!! its meaningful!!! much more meaningful!!! damn!!

I'M HEARTBROKEN!!

For me, every little thing that my parents buy for me is priceless... I treasure them as i know i can't find another one like that again. I'M HEARTBROKEN!!! They're mine!! they're mine!! :(....

No comments: