Saturday, February 20, 2010

left handed.

okay. i just got back from clinic. As i said in the earlier post, i was suffering from thumb pain. I went to consult doc as i couldn't stand the pain anymore. so, yea, i went to Dr Wee. well, He's a really funny doc where he jokes alot! haha.. here's the conversation i had with him just now. :)

Doc : hello.

me : yea, hi. my thumb hurts.

Doc : why?? ur mum ask u to work here n there during chinese new year issit?

Me : lol... no lar, i think i ate too much of roasted duck last two days in ipoh.

Doc : lemme see... aiyo... no lar, its not gout, ur ligament's thorn.

Me : huh? but, i didn't play anything.

Doc : did u wrestle with ur relatives??

Me : lol.... no larh.

-END-

well, he's a really nice doc as i can see all the patients went out of the room with smilling face!! ( i'm one of them). haha....


Practically, i'm half left handed now. I can't really do things with my right hand now. I can feel the pain each time i stretch my fingers!:(... sad betul!!!

SADDEST THING IS I CAN'T TEXT WITH MY RIGHT THUMB!! I ONLY CAN TEXT WITH MY LEFT THUMB WHICH TAKES ME FOREVER I MEAN FOREVER I REPEAT FOREVER TO SEND ONE MSG!! :(...

okay, cut the crap! my result is coming out this thursday which falls in the 25th of FEB!! gosh!! i'm scare!! KEEP MY FINGERS CROSSED!!!!



PS : praying hard to get good results. :)

1 comment:

E-V said...

hi catherine, how's your thumb now? i suffered from a similar problem as u.. also on my right thumb, but it's linked to my wrist too.. lasted for almost a week.. i should see a chinese doc for acupuncture next time... i also went for it and now no more pain.. =) was my first time so was a little worried but it worked.. hehe