Sunday, February 28, 2010

BEAM by Aimee ( again )

Aimee went for piano class at my dad's academy this afternoon and i'm the one who taught her all these while. She's good at recognizing notes and played well that's for sure. The funny part starts when I gave her theory to do. I taught her BEAM today where quavers have to be paired up. So, i actually "kacau-ed" her by asking her to read all the words on the page. BEAM is the word that i asked her to read....


Me : Aimee, how to read this? ( BEAM )

Aimee : BEEEE---- AMMMM.... BEAM!! ( She made the word sounds like BEE and AM )

Me : huh?? it suppose to sounds like this...... ( i read the word aloud )

Aimee : ouhhh, it sounds like that, because when BEEF GRINDS WITH MEAT THEN, THEY BECOMES BEAM!!!

Me : haha... aimee... try grinding it at home and show it to me!!



ANOTHER FUNNY CONVERSATION THAT I HAD WITH HER DURING HER PIANO CLASS.


There are two small moles on the cheeks, so i decided to ask what is those two black dotes on her cheeks.


Me : Aimee, What are those small black dots on ur cheeks?? Why u didn't wash ur face?

Aimee : NOOOO!!! They are actually my POWER DOTS!! you know, i actually have power inside my stomach!! When i'm older enough, i'll become like LING!!


Me : HUH?? Ling?! who's Ling??

Aimee : U knw!! Ling in Kung Fu Panda!! I have the power to do KUNG FU!

Me : ouhh, okay okay... get back to ur work, aimee.


Haha... isn't she's just too adorable?! haha.. She speaks with american slang and she definitely has a creative mind!! Sadly she's moving to Russia this coming march! gosh... I'll surely miss her alot.

No comments: