Wednesday, November 12, 2008

These Days....

well, frankly, our relationship worsen since( i don't remember when). well hell ya, I hate these kind of feelings! Once we were best friends, but now, we are strangers! We don't talk with each other like we use to anymore! i meant anymore!!
Do you believe Time will fade things?? Well, this is what she told me that she'd grown up. she'd change her way of thinking. What is it about??
This really makes my head big and confuse me ALOT! how come way of thinking change will change our relationship?? urgh....
I don't really like to be in the class nowadays. I've been like avoiding her, don't wanna look at her, don't wanna talk to her. well, maybe its because whenever i approach to her, she'll just ignore me, don't talk to me or even don't answer me at all!
I HATE the feeling of being alone, being leftout and being ignored!!!

No comments: