Sunday, November 30, 2008

Catherine=Stephanie???

lol..... Ms Irene Tan which is my math tutor mention my name as stephanie!! gosh... catherine=stephanie?? lol.....


First day.......

Ms Irene : Stephanie, is raaj's paper with you??
Me : (still chatting with friends). lol....
Ms Irene : Stephanie, have u pass the papers to raaj??
Me : (looked at teacher blindly).... uh?? oh, its still with me. ( then i gave the papers to raaj ).

*next day......

Ms Irene : Stephanie, please push the transparency up .
Me : ( cracking my head about the math question).......
hui ying(the gal who sits besides me during ttn : wei, teacher ask u to push the transparency up.
Me : oooooo......


The day after tomorrow.........

finally, Ms Irene remembered my name!! lol...... Ms Irene was there reminding us about the payment for tuition fees.......

Ms Irene : CATHERINE, you haven't settle your fees for november and december.
Me : oh, ok....


~THE END~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your house got banjir bo?
i read thestar posted kemaman first time banjir wor...

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/12/9/nation/2751220&sec=nation

Catherinisme... said...

>> Mrs Ang...

no banjir ar. haha... luckily no banjir. anyway, where r u now? johor or kl?

C.E.@ said...

kamu!!!!KAmu!!!!Kamu!!!KAmu!!!KAmu!!!KAmu!!!kaMu!!!KAmu!!!!

Meow meow meow meow meow.....

i voodoo you!! Hihi

*i know my comment isnt relevan but u desrved it!!HAHAHA

Catherinisme... said...

gosh amin!! miss u soo much!! where have u been?? its been a year already!! omg!!! miss everyone like crazy!!! send my regards to everyone if u see them!! love ya!!