Friday, November 7, 2008

Can't help myself to fight this feeling...

Don't really have the mood to go to school recently. don't knw y and don't wanna knw y. don't dare to ask myself what had happened between us. don't knw y she'd changed so much. i've been invislble for two weeks in the class, like no one notice me. she don't talk to me like she use to last time. she don't wanna share her things with me anymore! i mean, anymore. well yea, its a sad case... i don't knw what had happened to her and what should i do nxt to mend this relationship. i really am clueless......
I miss the old her... where is the gal who i first talked to?? where is the happy gal that i knw last time? miss her so much~
i've been doing so much thinking lately about this human relationship. its true that, human relationship is complicated yet hard to maintain.....
How come a good friend can become strangers suddenly? This is the question that keeps me day dreaming for like forever!!
I wish i could turn back time............

No comments: