Saturday, November 22, 2008

21-11-2008

Mood : HAPPIE!!!!
Mum told me that i FAILED my ballet exam in the mall after i watch movie with harmin and william.... i was like... gosh... i knew that i will fail the exam! Then my mind started thinking what i've done wrong during the exam......
Mum : you know your ballet result already o not?
Me : dunno, faster tell me pass or fail!!!
Mum : FAIL d...
Me :huh? really fail d ar? ( my mind kept thinking what i've dance wrong during the exam )
Mum : What you get when u add up 39 and 21?
Me : um... I Passed d issit?? lol... ( was there laughing already).....
Mum : Add yourself and see...
Me : haha... i passed already!! gosh....
well yea, i've passed my Advance Foundation!! haha... thank God for everything!! haha....




That's what i got from my mum after knowing my ballet result!! haha......

TADA!! I'm lovin' it!!!

No comments: