Friday, January 29, 2010

One Day....

Yeah... mission completed! lol.... went to pavilion this morning and practically shopped for the whole day until 5pm! haha.... Well, it was CNY deco all around pavillion... LOTSA fishes in parkson!! lol... i just love the fishes there!! haha..

Firstly i went into GUESS shop and ran straight to their bag session... and *BLING* i saw one pinky bag!! It was a really nice small bag... It caught my eyes cuz it was a nice and simple bag. RM399 was the price.. LOL... tho its kinda expensive, but its naise!!! argh.. then then then, tu larh.. wanted to buy d, but then when sis came in, she said the bag is wayyyyy to plain and simple. Then, i just put it back to its place.... urgh!! Its new arrival!!! regret-nyer....

Then, i went to MOOKS... my favourite shop after ROXY! haha... bought TEEsssss!! yay!! love it.. haha.. then i got a pair of leggings from DOROTHY PERKINS... guess how much issit?? haha.. I don't wanna tell u the price.. cuz.... hmm...

hmm.. after that i went for lunch with a friend of mine, where i found him after 10 yrs from FACEBOOK!! HELL YEA!!! after 10 whole years we met up!! Well, he took half a day off from his work just to meet up with me, cuz we've been planning to meet up since i found him! hhaha....

Well, I knew him since i was 7, it was 1997!! then, around the year 2000, he moved to kuantan.. that's the cause of lost of contact for 10 whole years!! haha.. He actually changed alot since the last time i met him( It was my memory). I remember he was a little chubby boy among my classmates! haha...

But, today, when i met up with him, He was as huge as... um... like... western ppl i suppose? lol.. (not because u took german class).. he eats alot i think! haha...

Well, we went to Dragon-i for lunch. I ordered Ramen(which he recommended) , he ordered some sort of pork rice thingy. lol... He said, if not nice/spicy, i'll finnish up urs!!

Then, FOODS came! MY ramen... i had my first bite and hell... it was soooo spicy... haha... not naise!! then, his came.. it was a really nice looking bowl um.... basket?? of rice. haha.. he had a bite and asked whether to exchange mine with his, lol.. of course i agreed to change! lol...


After that we sat there for like hours chatting and updating each other with our own life now.

Hmmm.... I'm really happy yet BLESSED cuz I actually got to meet up with a long lost friend! FRIENDSHIP FOREVER I SUPPOSE, HUH??


Pheww... till then, i should stop here.. cuz i'm darn tired after a day shopping.. walking here n there. haha... CIAO!

No comments: