Thursday, January 7, 2010

Disaster!!

okay.. this afternoon i was on my driving my baby Myvi to piano class, i was kinda late that time and i decided to take short cut to my dad's place. so yeah, i took SHORT CUT!!

Due to last night's rain pour, there was a big pool of mud ahead of me, but i didn't think twice and i actually just drove in. and voila!!!! I WAS STUCK INSIDE THE MUD!!!!

I accelerate again and again to get out of the mud, but i couldn't make it!! Then, i change to reverse mood to reverse my car, and yeshhh.. i got out!!! i actually got it!! seriously i was really panicked that time cuz wat was inside my mind was, DADDY DADDY AND DADDY!!! LOL....

okay, then i took another path, which was kinda "muddy and slippery" and guess wat?!?!?! i got STUCK AGAIN!!! argh... and again, i tried to accelerate, pressing the paddle harder each time!! okay, this time i wasn't lucky enough to get out!! and yea, i reached to my phone and called DADDY!!! And Guess wat?!?! He didn't answer the phone, instead the operator did!!! i got into his voice mailbox!!!!!!

OH EMMMM GEEE!!! this time i'm sooooo dead!!!!! okay okay..... then, when i look on my rear mirror, there's aa four wheel drive behind me!! i thought the driver will just leave me and drove away!! but!!! The driver actually helped me get out of the mud!! *thank GOD*!!! omg omg omg!!! okay, he walked through the mud and entered my car... gosh, i felt so sorry cuz his feet were full of mudssssss!!! argh.. and my car got really dirty!! sigh.... nvm!!!

Well, i really wanna thank that uncle for helping me get out of the mud!! seriously without him i'm really helpless!! LOL>>>


Lesson learned!!!! NEVER TAKE SHORT CUTS!!

No comments: