Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I think i'm gonna make a complaint by Aimee. ( i just love talking with her)

Lol... i've decided to blog this really funny incident which happened this morning in my dad's kindergarten. okay... as u all knw, i'm currently helping my dad at his kindergarten(smart reader kids) in kemaman.

I handled 6 yrs old class this morning. And there's a student named Aimee. She's an Indonesian, but she dosen't look like one. lol.. um... she speaks like an American brat... well, u knw.. with american slang... this is the funny part...

Aimee : what is on ur teeth??

Me : they are braces, Aimee.

Aimee : aren't they diamonds?? cuz i think i saw them shinning when u stay under the sun.

Me : um... no.. they're just braces, aimee... i wore them cuz my teeth aren't as nice as urs.

Aimee : ouhhhh ...... okay.. i got it.. so they're bracess?? I've always wanted to wear braces...


lol... she's just too adorable.. the way she talk, u'd mostly fell in love with her slang!! LOL....

Then, i entered her class for science lesson. i taught them what are leaves and the structure of a leaf. i practically talked too much on the leaf that i told them about Granum, Thylakoids and chloroplast which are kinda hard for them to imagine! okay.... this is really my fault.. I told them tat we cannot see those granum and thylakoids with our own naked eyes, i told them that we need microscope in order to see those parts. okay.. Now, the funy part comes.....


Aimee: But i wanna see them!! I wanna know how they look like!

Me : okay... i'll try to get a microscope for u tmrw, okay aimee?? ( i was thinking that she'd forget bout wat i tell her)

Aimee : where are those granums and thylakoids?? are they in the middle of the leaf or at the bottom of the leaf????

Me : they are everywhere in the leaf, aimee.



NEXT DAY>>>>>>>>>


Aimee : where is the microscope that you said u wanna bring it for me??

ME : so sorry aimee, i couldn't find one for u.

Aimee: WATT>???!!! But u promised!!! I THINK I'M GONNA MAKE A COMPLAINT TO UNCLE CHIN(my dad). then, she walked away with her angry eyes. lol...


Lol.... isn't she's a pain in the asss??? haha.. but, she's just too cute larh.. i actually learnt alot from her.. haha.. u knw wat??!?! now, i gotto think properly before i actually talked to her. haha..


well, actually, there's quite a number of children who speak english fluently with american slang at my dad's kindergarten. They've got alot of question to ask when they learnt something new which some of the questions that i don't even knw the answers! gosh.... they're just too cute when they speak... haha...


BTW!!!! Today, i've been told that barney's friend are called BJ and Bob!!! and the one who told me that is a small little girl which is only 2 and a half years old!! lol.. she even sung the barney song for me!!



PS : i need to watch Dora the explorer and barney with friends...

No comments: