Thursday, October 15, 2009

untitled post

hell yea exam is just around the corner, yet i am still writing this post.

well, as u all know, i just got out of a real bad relationship and i'm trying to cope with my single life right now. haha...

being single is much better rather than being in a relationship. hmm..... well, one of the advantage is you will never get "bonded" to something. But, what goes up surely will come down, it does have its own disadvantage too, like being alone! haha.. but then friends are there just for you!!!

I hung out alot with my friends/classmates recently! well, its fun being with them!! crapping and fooling around! haha... it is truely fun! laugh from inside my heart. haha..

mei and teng, seriously thanks to you cuz i seriously can't cope with my situation alone. you guys were there whenever i got difficulties! yea.. seriously thanks! I do love my friends!!

My life suck without my friends!! i'm nothing without my friends!! Friends are important!! yeah!! seriously important!! haha... tat it!! OFF TO MATH NOW!!



PS: B is havin' cold n sore throat since sunday.
PSS: but, B is playing rugby today!!
PSSS: mua miss B alot!!!!!!!!!
PSSSSS: Good luck in today's game B!!!!!

No comments: