Sunday, October 4, 2009

blogging!

pheww!!! i just finish my PA presentation work on power point. Alot of things to type! hmm...

lol.. i planned to study variation theory after typing PA stuff, then, a friend of mine borrow me his maxis broadband, i was like, yay!! can online!! haha.. so he drop off his maxis USB broadband here for me. lol... well, actually i ought to do some stuff for my PA through the internet, find some stuff for that presentation. hmm...

hmm... nothing much happened lately.... went for 4 hours math marathon this morning at Ms Irene's, went back home and had a good sleep after 4 hours of crakcing my head on those questions. whoa....

Teng, sui Teng, was sick, she didn't attend this morning's class.. hmm... she's sick for like 2 months? hmm.. after recovering from last months' high fever, running nose and sore throat, she's sick again now.. sigh...

I do miss her very much... haha... miss crapping with her lar wei.... talking with her is fun cuz there'll be no stress thinking of what to say! just spit everything out of my mind whenever i was with her. haha....

well, am here praying for her fast recovery! jia you teng!!! love you!! XOXO!!!


No comments: