Saturday, April 4, 2009

First Tennis practice.

I went for tennis practice this morning at taman gelora. Well, actually its a competition. lol.. I've never touch tennis before and i went for daerah competition.
Well of course, i end up losing. But i've gain alot this time. I finally know how to play it! haha...
And now, My shoulder and my muscle is killing me!
After tennis competition, we went for Mc donald for breakfast at TC. lol....
Then, We went back to school for yearly sports carnival organised by MPPT6 SABS.
I took part in 4x100m run. I was the third to run. lol.. This is also my first experience in 4x100m running. haha... End up losing(4th).
Well, though I lost in both of the events that I took part, but hey, i learnt alot from there! haha..
Pictures coming up soon!!

P.S : He's coming back today!! haha...

No comments: