Saturday, April 18, 2009

To Ex' 5 Ibnu Sina aka 5St1 class of 2007 students!

This post is dedicated to all 5ST1 students of 2007!!!
Mood : ANGRY!!
I'm studying form6 in SABS, kuantan. And he, Privithy RAAJ A/L Thanimalai came to the same school!! and yet!! we're in the same class!! gosh!! At first, during lower 6's life, I just ignored his existence. but now!! he's making history again in this school!!
AMIN, Yong, Chen, I so damn don't wanna talk with him!! I so damn don't want to see him everyday!!!
Reena!! He went to the counseller's room and ask for advice cuz kononnya he look so stress, but the fact is, he wants to complaint bout me and my classmates!!!
Sharon, Huda, Liny!!! He told on of my classmates that, the actual reason where my classmates don't want to talk with him is because of me!! he said i'm the one who spread the rumours to them about him!! urgh!! *you guys ought to help me*
Bibah, Kavita, Shidah!!! he make the innocent look where he got no faults at all!! he thinks he's the correct one!! damn him!!! urgh!!! he blame everything on me now!!!!
Syairah!! urgh!! aku memang dokleh tahan ngan attitude die tu!! mengade sungguh!! mcm la die tu pandai ngat!!! nak cakap ttg aku depan my teachers n frens!!! urgh!!!
He's is making history again in this school!! he wants all the atttention and all the respect from us!!! but hey!! how can he get out respect when he didn't evern respect us at all?! right??
Guys, when u all got back from kl or anywhere around the world, please do give me a call!! I so damn cannot stand with his attitude!! I wanna ignore also cannot cuz he's in my class!!! urgh!!!

2 comments:

syairah said...

eeeuuwwww
raaj goes to the same skool as your's??
i understand ur feeling..
annoying gile bdk tu..

icywhinygnome said...

Ish.....u can't run frm d past eh? LoL :P