Friday, March 27, 2009

27 March 2009

I went to school as usual around 7.10am.

......


Rained quite heavily this morning


..




Once I stepped into my class, I saw this on the board


...




Ain't of us got a clue who wrote those words (its nice though)

......

Well, I brought phone to school today, so guess what i did? Take pictures la of course!






That's Teng's bear which i love to squeeze between our dissecting set on my table!!








That's Mr. Bunny on the right with its own Frame and 3 bears at the back....











Gossipin anyone??



..............





We went to Multimedia room to "escape" from a talk in the hall.



.


...













That's Fern and Qian studying bio.. (notice them holding hands). well, i ASSUME that's asexual reproduction! haha...








Hui ling and yi po quickly pose! haha...





Then, i went to U6Sc3, there's another thing i notice on the board...











I personally love the lower stanza....



27 of march meant alot to me, cuz its been 8months since IT started. * LOVES*

No comments: