Friday, February 6, 2009

back!!



Well guys, its February already!! Exam is coming, so study study study! sigh! well, quite a number of things happen in school lately!



First of All...
GARY went bald!! can you believe it? he went from a nice stylish hair to a NS type of hair!! gosh!! i was shocked to see him of course!! the first sight i saw him, i was like "is that GARY'? lol....



Secondly,
Ms Tan Telling us that our monthly test will be on the 17th-19th of February 2009! Gawd!! have to work hard already!!




T
hirdly,
Changed my bracess' colour from purple to light blue (luckily they look nice on ma teeth!). lol...





Fourthly,
Pn Syamala called me CHRISTINA! Well i suppose,
CATHERINE=STEPHANIE+CHRISTINA!!
Then,
my class had a small eating session during the recess(1 hour man), Which i don't know that my friends brought foods to school.
Lastly,
I got a new phone today!! haha... sony ericsson W910i!! lol... i'm lovin' it!!
School recently full of gossips everywhere. Everyone is talking about a girl which we, um... "dislike"/ ''Not Fancy'' her. lol... well, i guess that's it for this blog!!
P/s :I'm so gonna watch lipstick jungle.......

No comments: