Saturday, February 21, 2009

guys..

There alot of questions running in my head now, asking...

why do guys like to play?

Why do guys like to joke around?

Why do guys just can't play their role as a normal boyfriend?

Why do guys like to make fool of people around us?

Why HE made two kind of different sex where they fall in love with each other?

well, had a fight with him recently. made me quite sad and moody lately which i really hate as it is exam week.

When i'm angry, he make fool of me, saying i'm just acting like a spoil brat.

When i'm sad, he's not there for me, not there conforting me.

When he's angry, he won't answer my calls.

When he's moody, he won't reply my msg.

When i say i hate him doing all that, he'd say "i say all these cuz i love him".
i'm really speechless

But, all these ends well when i express them out loud to my friends. singing and gossiping with them. love them from head to toe. * HUGS*

No comments: