Saturday, January 17, 2009

2009.....

Well, its a new year and a new start for me since school starts on the 5th of january.

I've changed quite alot since school starts.

I'm more into books which are Chemistry, Biology and Pengajian Am.

I became more quiet which i always used to be when i was in my form5. I make lesser noise, lesser talk and lesser GOSSIPS ( where i love to do last yr) among my friends.

I spend less time for my ballet practice, which I used to go 3 times a week. Now, its only twice a week.

I spend less time on TV programmes. I miss AMERICAN IDOL!!! YONG!! you must keep me up to date ya!!!

Most of all!! i spend most of my time doing my assingments, revisions and tuition classes!!!

well, um.. that's it to express my feelings now.. gotto go and continue ma biology revision!! Ciao~

No comments: