Saturday, October 11, 2008

(untitled)

This is wat i wanted to write long time ago. well, as u guys knw, i'm currently studying in Sekolah Menengah Sultan Abu Bakar, which is also known as SABS in kuantan. I first entered the school with my mum accompanying me. Me, with my new uniform, walked along with my mum to the school office so that i can register myself. felt so lonely as most of my frens further their studies else where. leave me alone here, in kuantan. *miss them so much* well, back to the story, i enter the office with my mum, met ms Kwek the first time, she's the one who incharge of registering the form6 students. well, she asked me to go to the tapak perhimpunan first. so i went to the tapak perhimpunan and had morning assembly. well, i had no frens, nobody to talk to tat time. i stand aside there as i dunno where should i stand. my mind went blank at that time as i had so many strangers in front of me!! i'm scare till death!! until some time, i saw one familiar face, my mind kept thinking who is this gal. and Ta-da, she is chui teng, my old primary school mate! omg!! i was so relieved when i saw her that day. she asked me to stand behind her. well, the morning assembly went by quite some time. after registering myself, i walk myself to Block M, as my class is located there. went there with my backpack behind me, reach the class and knocked at the door, went into the class and told the teache my name and everything. well, i start to find myself a place to sit. and of course i found a place which had nobody sitting beside me. well, yea, i sat there alone for like, one day! lol.... it was the "loneliest" day of my life that time! omg... think back also scare man. lol... nyway, have to study right now! exam is coming!! ciao~

No comments: