Friday, October 17, 2008

Late for Bio class

well, i was having my breakfast during recess in my class. lol.. whole class geh PPS went for meeting in the library. left me, dian, teng and mei. well, of course he's there too. hehe.. *he made fish and chip with bread today*.

well, i was having my own sweet time chewing the bread ( cuz of stupid bracketts) lol... well, bell rang, but we ignore it, cuz everyone is still not back yet. haha... so we continue chatting and crapping till 11am! haha...

After crapping for quite some time, we decided to pack our things and go to the multimedia room for bio class. well, of course we had our OWN SWEET TIME walking all the way to the multimedia room from our class.

well, disaster happens when we enter the room.


Condition : room temperature
Catalyst: non
"Atmospheric" pressure : Datin kala!!


The room was so quiet.... lol... i put my bag down and start to take my books and sit in front( trying to ignore that i'm late). After some time, everyone is in the room.... then.....


Datin Kala (DK) : Why are you late to class? its 20 mins late! now, everyone give me a reason why are you late?

( she starts pointing at us one by one)


Me : um.... um... (smilling at her)...

Datin Kala : Why? couldn't give me a reason???

Me : nod my head. ( thinking i'm so dead!!)

DK : Starts to tell us her history about how she punish our seniors.


Lesson starts................

No comments: