Friday, October 17, 2008

Gap

Yeah, I admit our gap between us is getting bigger lately though physically we looked close. I don’t know what happened to us. But most probably it might be my own problem, well, thinking too much I assume? Felt like don’t want to know her anymore. Answer me, Can we end a relationship just by not talking with each other?? I’ve thought of ending our relationship once when something that I hate most happened.

After knowing her for quite some time, I realize that she’s everyone’s eye of the apple. She makes everyone happy where everyone wants to go close to her. Well, this situation makes me stand far away from her as people try to push me away from her.

Frankly, I can no longer share my secrets with her anymore as our gaps are getting bigger day by day. I couldn’t feel the bonds that we had last time.

Suddenly I felt we’re so far apart.

No comments: