Sunday, December 4, 2011

My long lost brother

He was born a month later than me.
He share the same age as me.
He has small eyes while me, I don't la.
He lost his sister a year ago. She is my half sister. :'(

I've never tell the world about this before. But, i'm gonna tell the world today that I've found my long lost brother 2 years ago.

To cut this long story, I'm glad that he's still out there.




There he is.



His small eyes always make me smile.

I still remember the day where He was waiting for the news about his sister. I called him so many times, but he didn't answer his phone and at the end of the day, he called me and told me the bad news. Yeap. I sounded much "sadder" than him that day through the phone call.

I'm glad that he's still out there.

May god bless him in everything in his life. :')

No comments: