Tuesday, August 23, 2011

23.08.2011

It rained heavily here in kemaman last night. Today is a really fine day to get out of the house. Luckily it wasn't as hot as few days ago. Chin yang, Jo En and Andrew came all the way from Kuantan to Kemaman to pay a visit.

I haven't been seeing Chin Yang for almost a year! It was last year where I found him from Facebook after losing in touch with him after standard 4! omgness!! It's been like almost 10 years since the last time I saw him. We kept in touch because of Facebook! Thank you Mark!! And after keeping in touch for few months we met up and he told me that he's going to Germany for engineering course. sighh.. Everyone leaves Malaysia for further studies.

Jo en, she was my 2 months form 6 mate from kuantan. We used to walk to and back from school everyday until the day she decided to take up medicine course in Russia. I was so sad that I've only knew her for 2 months and she wants to leave kuantan already. sighh... So, I've only meet her once a year. She's a lovely girl.

As for Andrew, he is Chin Yang's bestie who study Electronic engineering in Manchester. He's a bully like chin yang!! -.-

Hearing stories from all over the world through them itches my heart where I can only afford to stay in Malaysia for a degree. I'd love to travel the world and broaden my knowledge. Which one day I believe, I will have the chance to go Europe, middle east, africa and everywhere! :D

So, chin yang got me gummy bears from Germany which apparently only produce in Germany, but you still can get it in UK. Superb chew-able gummy! I love it!! :D

As for this 4 months, I didn't waste it at all. I've gained confidence in teaching piano and ballet. I used to fear ballet and piano classes as children always bully me cuz I'm new. Mummy even let me handle a grade 5 ballet class as well as grade 2 piano class.

It is tougher to teach beginner than teaching a higher grade student. Cuz you need alot of introduction and you need to explain to them what is this and that. It is fun to teach beginners, cuz everything is so new to them. :)

Recently, I'm glued to disney channel and nickelodean, cuz I sticked with children like everyday! I've gotto watch cartoons in order to talk with them! haha... They love Ben 10 which my 6 year old kid can actually explain the cartoon role one by one to me!!!

And and and I love buying stickers and key chains to give them. They love stickers! IDK why!! haha... giving stickers to them encourages them to do well in their piano as well as work. :D

This 4 months, I Ber-bonding "gao gao" with both of my parents which I couldn't do it since I was 18. Thank you for the 4 months break. Though I didn't travel anywhere, but staying at home makes me more comfortable. Got to ber-bond with few of my friends here in kemaman as well as kuantan. But not all, cuz most of my frens r nt in malaysia. sighhh...

For piano, ahh.. of course! I practice everyday except friday! haha... Cello, dad says I improve which idk true or not. and I learn to play guitar (few chords only).

Oh yea, I had a great birthday with my family and friends. Dad plays his saxophone which he bought 2 months ago. He's so into saxophone today! I've got the video, but i don't think i'm gonna post it up! haha.. I'm keeping it in my computer! I got a secret recipe cake from mummy. Actually, I've got 2 cakes, one from my friend and one from mummy.

As for 21st birthday present, I got a new levi spec from daddy and mum says she wants to get me a key necklace, but I don't want it. :) Don't you think is old to wear a gold necklace?
><

Ahh... what a long post! I'm gonna stop here or else i'm gonna continue again!! -.-

My 3 years old boyfie. :D


Angie with the butt, liyu and teng teng on the 12th of Aug. :) *billy went back early

My favourite ballet student. :)


I got this pretty dress from Dorothy Perkins last June in Gardens! Superbly love this dress. *with Grandma*


My cake


Humble family without brother who's in Japan.



PS : Congratulations to bro who just done his master's exam and interview in Japan.

No comments: