Wednesday, July 27, 2011

NOOKA!

I've been eye-ing on NOOKA watch since I was 18, I just couldn't afford to buy such expensive watch. NOOKA wasn't in Malaysia until May 2010. I saw the first ever NOOKA retail store in Mid Valley. I practically ran towards the store like a mad lady. -.-

I've always wanted the sponge-bob NOOKA watch! arghh... guess how much is it? RM500. *BIGGGG SIGHHHH*

The design is from US. I like NOOKA watches as their designs are unique! Swatch pun tak secantik dia! :P


Link dia(scroll down to see all those watches) :

Mooks got their own line of watches too! omgness!! GOT SPONGE-BOB wey! crazy!!! wait wait... NOOKA got Patrick too! hahaha.... Mooks' sponge-bob is also rm500. :(

So when I'm getting it? *sighh... not until I work and earn money myself. :)



FYI, I collect watches. :)

No comments: