Sunday, June 6, 2010

excited?

I've posted a longggg post about myself previously! but, IDK why the post came out with only the title(running out). sigh.... so now, i've gotto post another one. But, I think its gonna be a short one rather than a long one. :))



I've accepted USM penang's music course' offer and I'll be enrolling on the 3rd of July. I'll be majoring in piano and hopefully other instruments like guitar and violin. :). In the mean time, I'll be training ballet with Ms. Priscillia Teo(one of the best ballet dancer in our country) who is also a Ballet Examiner. She's a professional ballet instructor and I'm soooo looking forward to dance with her!!! :))))....



After clicking the "accept" button at USM's page, I felt a sudden "DE JA VU" where I don't like that kinda feeling. It makes me upset at that very moment. It makes me think of leaving home once again like I did last two years for my form6. sigh.......


Living in a rented room for a year and a half makes me a better/ more independent girl. I woke myself up every morning and even made myself a drink every morning before school( these usually were done by my maid). I drove myself for lunch or dinner. But, I never like to eat alone, cuz I seriously hate people starring at me like I'm a beggar eating by the road side. So, I've always take away!!!



In the past a year and a half, I've made a bunch of great friends where they were there for me whenever I needed them! I do miss those moments where we shared out secrets, our problems and we solve things together. I'd never wanna forget those moments. :(



ouhh yea, did i mention that I'm enrolling for "Teacher's teaching grade" for ballet? hmm... I'm gonna enroll for that course which takes around 2 yrs! Its gonna be a great experience training under Ms. Priscilla Teo!!!



My "to-do" list before getting myself into uni next month :

1. improve sight reading for piano.
2. Learn more about theory.(cuz the last time i took the exam was 7 yrs ago!)
3. slim myself down for ballet.
4. play tennis more often!!!


.......................................................................................................................................


Lately, I'm obsessed with tennis!! haha... I watched French Open 2010 for like 2 consecutive weeks!! I love watching Rafael Nadal, Serena William and of course!!!! JELENA JANKOVIC! she's my current IDOL!!! haha.... though she's not world raking #1, But still, she's the best tennis player!!!!!





This is she!!! JELENA JANKOVIC




This is the match where William lost to Jankovic!!




This is NADAL!!!!!




Spot the watch, u guys!!!! Its worth $525 thousand!!!




ps : i'm soooo painting my nails black!!!!

No comments: