Friday, April 16, 2010

It Hurts!

It Was my last visit to tighten my braces earlier today, and Doc broke the great news saying that He'll be removing my brackets next month!! I was lyke!! Thank GOD!! haha.... I am shoooo happy that finally I could be Brace-Free! haha.. yup... no more wearing braces starting on MAY! ouhh yeah!!! I AM HAPPY!!

But, He made something on my brackets today. He put some wires on it, practically, he put wires on each TOOTH!! I repeat!! EACH TOOTH!!! The pain comes an hour later when I was having lunch with my parents. I was having difficulties in chewing as well as talking! gosh.... my GUM hurts!!! HURTS ALOT!!! gosh... i guess I'll have to bear with it for one more month!!!

I can't wait till the day the doc remove my brackets!! :)))). I'm sooo excited!! :))) Cuz cuz cuz I could smile! I could laugh out loud!!!!!!




:))))))))





Superb happy todayh!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

superbly agree!
yer..so good can laugh without braces..i'm having a hard time and cant even laugh out loud coz it hurts..after removing braces,take pic and let me see!

Qian ^^