Monday, April 12, 2010

:))))

Lately, i've been havin this realllllll BAD habit!! STAYING UP LATE!!

Tho i feel sleepy, but i don't feel like lying on my bed. Instead, I glue my eyes to my LAPPIE! haha... I've been clicking facebook's homepage for like FOREVER! haha... clicking friend's updates for every 5 seconds!! LOL.....


Guess wHAT?!?!? I started dancing again! oh yea!! It makes me feels great!! :))....

Recently, I've been hooking up with friends. *cuz he's been really busy*. We went out for movies, chatting and eating. lol.. most of the time, crapping! :)))).... Isn't it great to have a bunch of friends who are really there for you??!?!




okay, this is wat i do when i'm bored! :)))) ...


till then.. ciao! :)

2 comments:

SK said...

haha ... i like the pic u edited geh ... cute ar ah miao !! ^^ next time i also edit 1 muahaha ...

Catherinisme... said...

haha.. sk.. Thanks yea! :)))